Android Studio is Android's official IDE. It is purpose built for Android to accelerate your development and help you build the highest-quality apps for every Android device.
It offers tools custom-tailored for Android developers, including rich code editing, debugging, testing, and profiling tools.
Android Studio is based on IntelliJ IDEA . On top of IntelliJ's powerful code editor and developer tools, Android Studio offers even more features that enhance your productivity when building Android apps, such as:
- A flexible Gradle-based build system
- A fast and feature-rich emulator
- A unified environment where you can develop for all Android devices
- Instant Run to push changes to your running app without building a new APK
- Code templates and GitHub integration to help you build common app features and import sample code
- Extensive testing tools and frameworks
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility, and other problems
- C++ and NDK support
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine
We create an Android Studio instance on one of the cloud platforms AWS or Azure. With the cloud based instances, you don't have to worry about hardware obsolescence or a resource crunch.
The technical specifications of the instance are as follows:
- Android App Development Environment on Windows 2012
- Android Studio 2.2 with SDK for Android 7.1.1(Nougat) and JDK 8
- The system need to be accessed via RDP
- Billing Cycle
- 1 day
- Expires on